Thursday, June 4, 2015

Gold watch

More pictures of American Goldfinch in our front tree.  These were taken from my porch.  I'm trying to get as close as I can.  Sneaking up from the garage will get me a little closer so I will try that again.  Fun to see color in our tree.

I tried my other feeder in the usual spot in the woods.  I even cleared some branches so I could see.  The challenge/problem is it's so shady back there with full foliage and birds have so many other food options.  Plus I was starting to get some Common grackles.  So I will just use that in the winter and look for other opportunities to capture images.



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete