Saturday, December 26, 2015

Woo-hoo!

Steve and Amy generously gave me a very nice trail camera for Christmas.  Steve picked it out and he has much first-hand knowledge of different brands and features and I know they got me a good one.  Will work on setting it up so get ready in 2016 for more nature shots.  I'll still be out there with my camera (especially the bird feeder) but this will be fun to see what passes through at night and what we miss during the day.  Thank you Steve and Amy!

 
It shoots video and captures audio.  I will mostly be after pictures.  It is an infrared flash so it won't bother the neighbors.
 
I put it out to test overnight.  I want to check the height to place it and see how it works.  I'm thinking I will also use it during the day by the bird feeder so I can catch the ever-elusive Red-bellied woodpecker
 
 

Camera pointed this direction (north)

No comments:

Post a Comment