Sunday, March 6, 2016

Sunny days are always the best for feeder pictures

Yesterday, I was fortunate to get a few pictures with my camera and I also had the trailcam pointed the feeder.

Here are the results (first taken my camera standing at the back fence)...


Normally a ground feeder, this Dark-eyed Junco enjoyed some alone time on the feeder.

 
A Downy Woodpecker
 
 
 
White-breasted Nuthatch
 
 
 

I always enjoy when I get two different birds on the feeder

 
 
And here are pictures from the trailcam...
 
 
Look for the Nuthatch on the tree to the left

Now on the feeder



Black-capped Chickadee

Catching a Nuthatch taking off

Female Downy Woodpecker

Here's the male




Look for the Red-bellied Woodpecker on the tree to the left




Woodpecker taking off or landing


 

And one more from today...

Nice to catch in "nature" and not on a feeder

No comments:

Post a Comment