Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Bird show this afternoon

I counted at least 13 different types of birds from my back window this afternoon and a possible 14th.  It was a sunny afternoon and I had the feeder out but for a short while it was just popping with activity.  I had a Northern Cardinal on my feeder at one point and that rarely happens.  I saw at least two Eastern Bluebirds and I think I saw more.  I saw a Red-tailed Hawk fly through the woods and up in the sky I saw a Bald Eagle.

I'm still working on better pics of the Bluebirds.  I've seen male and female.  Here's what I got today...





 
From my back window today:
Eastern Bluebird
Downy Woodpecker
White-breasted Nuthatch
Black-capped Chickadee
Mourning Dove
American Robin
Dark-eyed Junco
House Finch
American Goldfinch
Northern Cardinal
Red-tailed Hawk
Bald Eagle
Red-bellied Woodpecker
Possibly saw:
Hairy Woodpecker (I feel pretty sure I'm seeing two difference sizes)

No comments:

Post a Comment