Thursday, November 16, 2017

New camera angle - a very busy night and some interesting timing

I put my camera on a fence pole facing back the other direction.  I was continually seeing the backs of coyotes so I thought I will catch them the other way.  Well, as you will see, I'm still seeing them going rather than coming but a very lively night including my first picture of an opossum which I'm not that excited about but stay tuned.

Here is the camera location...

 
 
7:39pm - First up we have appears to be a coyote running away from the camera 
 



 
7:41pm - Out pops an opossum perhaps waiting for the coyote to pass safely
 

 
7:50pm - And now we have a raccoon joining the parade
 

 
12:58am - Finally a red fox from the front!
 

 
1:29am - A buck
 

 
4:24am - Coyote again
 




5:47am - And finally coyote on the run
 

No comments:

Post a Comment