Wednesday, August 18, 2060

Welcome to Sawyers Landing.  I'm Alan Andrew and my goal is to share things I see from our backyard and neighboring woods and trails. I will mix in family gatherings and of course pictures of Ky, our Standard Poodle.  You'll see plenty of pics and posts of Russell - our dearly departed Standard and really a key component of even getting me outside.  This post is purposely pinned to the top so look below for the most recent posts.

"Posts" will appear in chronological order but that's just how a blog is set up to work.  I can "label" (categorize) posts by a name or topic and that is how I see the blog being used.  To find categories, look at the menu (File Cabinet) on the right.  So for example if you want to see posts related to "Buck", then click on that and see them.  At any time, you can click at the top of the page and go back "home".  If you are in a label/category and get to the bottom of the page, look for "Older Posts" and you can continue until there are no more posts for that category.

 
This is not my backyard but I like this photo taken by my grandson Jacob.

No comments:

Post a Comment